Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to a lot of companies offering online LLP Registration Online in India services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much hassle.
While planning to register a business, it will be a better idea to lease a reputed registration small business. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the operation of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to option. The registration entity will provide you the name which is available. The names you select must contain over two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. five-hundred. If the applied name is available, activities . registered for you. In case of unavailability, you will need to apply for a different name.
3. Once the name is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 32. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and these people stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange factors documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents and once verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate is going to be date of the company listing.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where a good small mistake may cost a lot of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house expert services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and locate a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.